- We offer:
- Memory Care
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
Seasons at Southpoint in Durham, North Carolina, offers caring specialized Alzheimer's and dementia care for your loved one.
- •Choice of private studio or semi private studio in several sizes
- •Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- •All utilities and maintenance, except telephone and cable
- •Delicious, well balanced meals, three times per day
- •Snacks available around the clock
- •Care staff on duty 24 hours per day
- •Assistance with daily living activities (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc.)
- •Full-time RN
- •Scheduled transportation for physicians visits and activities
- •Specialized Seasons Program for memory care
- •Beauty and Barber services in house
Why Choose Five Star Senior Living?
Seasons at SouthPoint is owned by Five Star Senior Living – a national healthcare and senior living provider. Five Star communities go above and beyond government requirements or traditional ideas about retirement living – in healthcare, dining, and every aspect of community life. We give more special services, flexibility, choices, and a variety of funding options, including a rent-based pricing structure with no up-front buy-in fees required.
Five Star Senior Living owns and operates independent and assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, and outpatient physical therapy clinics across the nation. Our programs, including our innovative Bridge to Rediscovery Alzheimer’s and dementia care program, are recognized nationally through the Assisted Living Federation of America's (ALFA) "Best of the Best" Awards and other industry honors.
With more than 260 senior living communities across the United States, Five Star is one of the largest senior housing and care providers in the nation. Our high-level expertise and shared experience ensure top-quality service throughout our communities, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness programs.